IN THE MAKEUP SAYS: We admit, the humble hairbrush is not the most glamorous item about which to converse. But, glamorous or not, a good hairbrush is a beauty staple. And…. not since the Mason Pierson have we been so excited about a hairbrush.
The Tangle Teezer, a palm-sized hairbrush was named Innovation of the Year by the 2008 British Hairdressing Business Awards.
Its teeth flex just the right amount, detangling and smoothing the hair’s cuticle without doing any damage!
- Tangle Teezer is a must for hair extension wearers; it will glide through the hair from roots to ends, passing over the bonds without pulling.
- Untangles wigs, wefts, weaves and clip in hair pieces – real or synthetic
- Suitable for wet or dry hair
- Perfect for colour treated locks
- Detangles long, knotty wet hair super quickly
- Effective on coarse, curly and fine hair prone to knotting
- Achieves the most amazing backcombing effect
Add it to your beauty collection by ordering online at http://www.tangleteezer.com (It’s priced in pounds, but we found that it will cost 14.86 USD, plus a little shipping)
P.S. FROM IN THE MAKEUP: Even Ben Cooke (the man who created Victoria Beckham’s ‘pob’) confesses to having the Tangle Teezer in his bag, and it was spotted backstage at all the Fashion Weeks this autumn.